The Digital Citizenship & Internet Maturity Club has been started at the Govt. Women’s Polytechnic College with support from iMature EdTech to achieve the following objectives:
1. Ensuring students’ online safety and wellbeing.
2. Inculcating digital discipline in the college.
3. Enrichment of college’s social media assets.
4. Enhancement of college’s online reputation.
5. Excellence in online education processes.
6. Development of DCIM skills among students.
Cyber Police of Madhya Pradesh. The founding student members of the club are - Aakansha Namdev, Diksha Singh Yadav, Meenakshi Vishwakarma, Radha Yadav, Ruhi Patel and Vidhi Sen.
The club members shall conduct various activities under the supervision of Dr. Vinod Gupta to spread the knowledge of Digital Citizenship & Internet Maturity among students, in line with the DCIM Curriculum created by iMature EdTech.